Welcome to Sister2Sister International Outreach Ministry, Inc.
Sister2Sister is commited to bringing wholeness into the lives of broken women from all walks of life.
Sister2Sister is committed to supporting women from all walks of life to realize their inherent innner strength and beauty, transforming into confident women of virtue and purpose.
The over arching goals of Sister2Sister is supporting women in living their dreams. We are committed to doing the folllowing.
- Supporting women in becoming "Proverbs 10:10-31 Women"
- Supporting women in regaining their inner beauty, bringing confidence into the lives of women who are uncertain about their inner strength.
- Transforming the lives of women who are going through or coming out of domestic violence and abusive relationships.
- Counselling Teen moms and girls who are dealing with teen pregnancy.
- Open a womens' home to help in times of crisis.
Our Current projects
GIVING CHILDREN A HOME
2015 will be a big year for Sister 2 Sister. For the past 4 years we have been sponsoring a child feeding program which provides one free meal daily to 82 children in the city of Ngong, Kenya. For some of these children it is the only meal they eat all day. Sister 2 Sister is now planning to take this program one step further with the building of a children's home. Thousands of children in Kenya are homeless due to poverty, violence, draught, or illness such as HIV/AIDS. Sister 2 Sister has drawn up architecture plans, purchased a plot of land, and secured a water source for the home. We are now actively seeking donations to break ground for the actual building of the home in 2015. Our fundraising goal is $250,000. Please help us reach our goal and give these children a home!