Welcome to Sister2Sister International Outreach Ministry, Inc.
Sister2Sister is commited to bringing wholeness into the lives of broken women from all walks of life.
Sister2Sister is committed to supporting women from all walks of life to realize their inherent innner strength and beauty, transforming into confident women of virtue and purpose.
The over arching goals of Sister2Sister is supporting women in living their dreams. We are committed to doing the folllowing.
- Supporting women in becoming "Proverbs 10:10-31 Women"
- Supporting women in regaining their inner beauty, bringing confidence into the lives of women who are uncertain about their inner strength.
- Transforming the lives of women who are going through or coming out of domestic violence and abusive relationships.
- Counselling Teen moms and girls who are dealing with teen pregnancy.
- Open a womens' home to help in times of crisis.
Our Current project
Ms Jane Wanjiku and her six years old daughter Pauline Njeri who was born with physical disabilities. She lives in this dilapidated house with her five children. Sister2Sister is raising funds to build her a decent home.
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.
501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization